Hey, I’m playing with my dolls again, At Last!

Truly! Well, I’m not sure if it can be called “playing” but I took one of them and gave her a re-paint last night.

It’s the first time I have done a repaint in more than a year now. It shows how much my skills have atrophied. That isn’t much of a surprise since it’s always been use it or lose it with me. While I am not pleased with my skill at this point (or how the doll came out) I am pleased that 1) I did try, 2)that I am happy with one thing about the repaint and that is how her lips came out.

The doll I picked last night was Tricks of the Trade Eugenia.
I’d gotten her years ago off of the Dollpage (now, Misterdollface). I’d gotten her as a project doll, and I took a long time to wipe her face. I never liked the way she looked. She looked too harsh and the heavy raccoon eyes weren’t working. (not that what I did is much better, but still…)

So here we go: Before

After:

 

 

Now she just needs a name.

 

Save

Save

Save

Save

Save

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...